- Environmentally Controlled A2LA ISO:17025 Accredited Laboratory featuring a Sophisticated Climate Control System Regulating Temperature and Humidity
- Gagemaker Replacement Parts and Equipment Ensure Top Performance
- Established Procedures and NIST Traceable Standards
- Gagemaker Dedicated Professionals Set the Standard for Excellence in Service and Quality
- Clean and inspect your equipment for any visual damage
- Generate all necessary calibration certificates
- Inspect equipment following specific procedures developed per instrument
- Verify real accuracy and repeatability of the gage.
- Return equipment to manufacturer specifications to maximize productivity
As an OEM we offer professional calibration services for all the gages that we manufacture. Our repair facility is fully equipped to service your gage and get it back to its original condition. We maintain a complete inventory of replacement parts so we can provide a quick turnaround to keep your operation running smoothly.
Click to view our full accreditation or download a pdf:
MIC TRAC™ Calibration and Repair
Gagemaker provides full service calibration, parts and repair on all MIC TRACS sold. At no extra charge, a standard long form certificate is provided with all calibrations of MIC TRAC units. Calibration maintenance often necessitates repair work. All repairs are quoted and require customer authorization prior to work being done. An evaluation charge of $100.00 is required to quote repairs. If repair work is done, the evaluation charge will be credited to the final balance of the completed repair work.
Gages, Standards, Indicators and Inspection Equipment Calibration and Repair
Gagemaker offers calibration and repair services for many of its products. Non-Gagemaker manufactured gages are quoted on an individual basis.
For additional information on calibration and repair please contact our customer service department.
Click here for a quote or fill out the form below.
Or if you prefer, you can also contact us using any of these methods:
- Call us at 713-472-7360 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST – Houston, TX)
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax us at 713-472-7241